• February 22 is a new dawning in the history of the Revolution, the people and the fatherland.
• The patriotic awakening in West Bank, the firmness of our people on the Gaza Strip, the resistance of our prisoners in the jails of occupation, and international support for our cause are all indications that advise the essential implementation of a combat strategy in the scenarios of the struggle, the economy and society, within the framework of the struggle for independence and for a return.
• Let the celebrations of the new anniversary and for the success of the Sixth National Congress of the DFLP be a cause for the renewal of our support for national unity and the definition of our struggle against an internal division!
• We reiterate our call for the neutrality of Palestinian refugee camps in Syria and against any involvement in the internal conflict, for allowing a return of their inhabitants and for preserving them as secure areas.
On the 37th anniversary of the Day of the Land
On the anniversary of the Day of the Land our people are unified in historical Palestine in defence of their land and their fatherland, wounded by colonialism, protector of the Sionist project based on hatred, on uprooting and on destruction, not only in Palestine but also in the whole Arab area and in the region in general.
Today, the unity of the people, in the democratic and long-lasting national liberation struggle, requires that an end be put to the internal division and that forces be united around a common program as a garantee for its progress towards nacional goals.
Political communiqué on the occasion of the forty-fourth anniversary of the beginning of the struggle of the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine
- Smaller Small Medium Big Bigger
- Default Helvetica Segoe Georgia Times
- Reading Mode